• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's time

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
When you're not happy. You're your own person, don't wait to see what other people do first. If you want to boo then boo, if you want to clap then clap. People can be such sheep at times.
Was just interested in his view. His opinion also suggested he felt it wasn't right for other people to boo either.

As for me I don't tend to hold back if I am not happy(swear)

geoffwp

It's time to boo, we should all show how we feel! Its time, next game, the one after, the one after that! We are a rubbish club created by a rubbish manager. Stand up people and have a look around! Finished 1 point from play-offs a mere few seasons ago, now we are struggling!

any one in? Not at half time, not at the finial whistle, right from day one. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Angus. You are either a total idiot or a deliberate troll. From your location it's pretty obvious that you wont be at the game anyway. I suggest you are one of those people who feel nice and safe to play the billy big b0ll0x, but wouldn't have the gonads to actually stand there by yourself and do what you ask others to do. Anyway, I actually support my team and If you imagine I'm going to start booing the moment the lads run out onto the pitch you have about as much brains as your avatar image.

Not worn fryer tuck costume for a while as it does
Personally if the performance (and subsequent result) was as bad as we have witnessed recently then I would love to see either the ground empty at the final whistle or everyone in total silence, nobody should get clapped at work for doing a poor job. I know what I have just said (sadly) wont happen and am sure that should be lose / play poor there will be a lot of booing.

geoffwp

there will be a lot of booing.
Not by this fan. I can honestly say I have never booed my team and i swear I never will. If you boo your team it's time to take a break from supporting the side.

Not worn fryer tuck costume for a while as it does
Not by this fan. I can honestly say I have never booed my team and i swear I never will. If you boo your team it's time to take a break from supporting the side.
Didn't say that I would, I have posted what my preferences are but you have to agree that if the lads don't get it right there will be booing at the final whistle.

geoffwp

you have to agree that if the lads don't get it right there will be booing at the final whistle.
There may be, but not from me.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We do need to stick by them. Deserting them now would do no good whatsoever.

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win"
-Bill Shankly

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we play badly or lose I would suggest everyone turns their backs to the pitch and stay completely silent. That would speak a lot louder than booing.

exeips

If we play badly or lose I would suggest everyone turns their backs to the pitch and stay completely silent. That would speak a lot louder than booing.
Yeah, right like that would ever happen.:S Why not just leave during the match and get taken up the Horse and Dray?

contrabombarde

Yeah, right like that would ever happen.:S Why not just leave during the match and get taken up the Horse and Dray?
Is that cockney rhyming slang?