• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's time

Thames Valley Red

People are indeed cutting down their matches. I include myself in that statement.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I myself attend every match I can and have only missed 2 out of our 15 away league games this season. That said I have had to go to a couple of games on my own and without the usual people I attend with. Our form has contributed to this.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
My number of matches has gone down a little mainly as I gave up my season ticket. Used to miss midweeks and sometimes get a bit of money back from someone else using my ticket:x . This season I have missed a couple of Saturdays due to work and xmas party , but will probably end up seeing around fifteen homes and one away.

I don't agree with the stay away if you are going to protest thing. don't suggest we do something which disrupts the chances of us getting a positive result but there are ways of making feelings known and still supporting the side or letting rip if we are three nil down near the end.

Of course, lets hope we play well on Tuesday and get the result and then in the short term it makes the discussion less relevant.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
As a Season Ticket holder I usually miss a couple of games a season however, this season I have missed more because if I have had a clash of events I have not been too bothered about missing the Game which I think is an indication of the dire football being dished up. In the past I would have done anything to be at the game.
I am missing the Pompey game one of the biggest games of the season I would normally be upset but I am really not bothered.

By the way Booing is not the answer (n)

FAN-TATIC

I'm sure there would be a fair few people more than willing to contribute Richard.
2500 people contributing 10 grand each? Erm, I don't think so. Depends whether you consider 2500 as "a fair few' I suppose.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
2500 people contributing 10 grand each? Erm, I don't think so. Depends whether you consider 2500 as "a fair few' I suppose.
Has he had a pay rise? :eek:;)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was more directed at Richard saying £250 would be a struggle!

PeteUSA

By the way Booing is not the answer (n)
Booing or yelling at Tisdale is the only way theres likely to be a quick fix, not that I think its neccesary. You can bet your life he reads the fans views on here, as I'm sure do all the players. Its the only immediate feedback they'e likely to get, and I cant see them having the willpower to not look.

Antony Moxey

You can bet your life he reads the fans views on here.
What makes you think that?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Booing or yelling at Tisdale is the only way theres likely to be a quick fix, not that I think its neccesary. You can bet your life he reads the fans views on here, as I'm sure do all the players. Its the only immediate feedback they'e likely to get, and I cant see them having the willpower to not look.
I am sure they have far better things to do then look at the rubbish often spouted on here......................