• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Items now on Ebay

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
City vs Man Utd DVD (both legs), with the option of the brilliant Radio Devon commentary http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251274627076?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thank-you for posting this, RN. I received the dvd today. :D

Red Nose

Thank-you for posting this, RN. I received the dvd today. :D
Hope you enjoy it Rae (particularly Giler's commentary of the first game :) )

Another item if anyone is interested...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251281699695?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Redvee

Not that rare to obtain. Price is above what its worth, usually £4-6 is what you would pay for the item. That said if I needed it Id probably have paid the asking price.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It did not sell...Its surprising what friendly programmes will go for.....I needed a friendly programme(folded A4) for my collection.A game against Dawlish in 1981. I put in a bid of £12expecting that no one would top that..It went for £16..Someone really wanted it & if i was online near the auction close i would have been daft enough ££ wise not to let it get away..

Redvee

It did not sell...Its surprising what friendly programmes will go for.....I needed a friendly programme(folded A4) for my collection.A game against Dawlish in 1981. I put in a bid of £12expecting that no one would top that..It went for £16..Someone really wanted it & if i was online near the auction close i would have been daft enough ££ wise not to let it get away..
Like I said Russ, it is not a rare programme contrary to what the seller claimed and as I said also, it is only worth around the fiver mark anyway.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Might be of interest, Exeter City FC: A Grecian Anthology. Seems a good price ...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181156196476

Last edited:

Redvee

There are a couple of late 40s City homes ending tomorrow on ebay, I need both so have bid, not too bothered if don"t get them as they will appear again at some point.
City homes from this era are usually £25-£40 if in good condition.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member