• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the most entertaining team we've seen?

scottus86

Definitely the most exciting, we're just a little bit inconsistent when we're missing our key players.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. Supporting City has always been frustrating....over 50 years!!!
Make that 70 years!!!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Relax Max...The Grecians are back on course,knocking it around & scoring goals...Entertaining again 😁😎

Red Bill

Looking at our +20 goal difference and given that we've been guilty of not taking chances and have had a bit of a dodgy defence for parts of the season, I can't help wondering how big the goal difference could have been!
When we get it right we get it so right and it's a joy to behold!

arthur

I am sure I can remember whole seasons passing when the total number of decent, dangerous crosses we've put in to the opposition box has been in single figures. We now get more than that in one game....

arthur

Definitely the most exciting
Also the most technically excellent and supremely comfortable on the ball

Grecian Max

Relax Max...The Grecians are back on course,knocking it around & scoring goals...Entertaining again 😁😎
I'll pipe up next if we get through these few games.... 😅

Grecian Max

Chasing a goal total of 83 and a a GD of +35 for all you rose tinted old buays...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also the most technically excellent and supremely comfortable on the ball
Agree, and that's down to the academy. Every academy player who breaks in to the team is very comfortable on the ball, doesn't ever panic, and has a good temperament, regardless of any other flaws they may have in their game.

STURTZ

I think the crass answer to a fairly crass question is that when we win we're very entertaining and when we lose we're not very entertaining!