• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Project 6000 and sustainability in L1 compatible with selling our "Gems"?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me personally think we've done our penance in non league, Whilst not being complacent I just think we're a long way off what you say, See what the table says in 10 games, That's normally a good marker.
Obviously I sincerely hope you are right and I wasn’t particularly singling out this season as the season it could happen anyway.

Reactions: DB9

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting on Quest on Saturday hearing their co commentator mentioning the Crewe fans up in arms as they are having to sell their youngsters to bring in cash to survive. I also notice that they have sold the naming rights of Gresty Road which is now The Mornflake Stadium :censored:.

This is life in league one for a club who averaged just short of 4000 for the last three seasons we had crowds. Where would they be if they could get 6000 attendances

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting on Quest on Saturday hearing their co commentator mentioning the Crewe fans up in arms as they are having to sell their youngsters to bring in cash to survive. I also notice that they have sold the naming rights of Gresty Road which is now The Mornflake Stadium :censored:.

This is life in league one for a club who averaged just short of 4000 for the last three seasons we had crowds. Where would they be if they could get 6000 attendances
Any fans of lower league sides thinking they can keep all their best younger players are at best deluded especially when significant money is on the table. If the money is right Key will go as will any of our players, no matter how gutting it was to lose Randall

DB9

Any fans of lower league sides thinking they can keep all their best younger players are at best deluded especially when significant money is on the table. If the money is right Key will go as will any of our players, no matter how gutting it was to lose Randall
It's not so much that even though I agree, It seems nowadays the good gems get sold more earlier than they use to, Your lucky to get half a season out of them, I do find that frustrating.

Rosencrantz

It's not so much that even though I agree, It seems nowadays the good gems get sold more earlier than they use to, Your lucky to get half a season out of them, I do find that frustrating.
Mark Robson made his debut in October 1986 and was gone to Spurs before the end of that season if I recall correctly.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In a word, agents.

DB9

In a word, agents.
Indeed!! 😡😡

CityTillIDie

Could we use any additional transfer funds to extend the NOG and close the gap? Maybe add a camera gantry in there too and replace some pink seats in the Cowshed?

Asking for a friend like.
Could make the pink seats red while theyre at ito_O:LOL:
View attachment trim.C9164CC7-F667-4CE2-9F0E-9768C6944F7C.MOV

Reactions: Egg

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could make the pink seats red while theyre at ito_O:LOL:
"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer."

I believe the club have looked seriously at this, but short of replacing them with newer ones that don't fade as badly as the plastic is different, not much you can do about it.

dontpassback

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer."

I believe the club have looked seriously at this, but short of replacing them with newer ones that don't fade as badly as the plastic is different, not much you can do about it.
Bit of red fab Lon and the jobs a good un !