• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it time for serious changes at the club

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Correct. That's because cynics never have ideas. They just try and bring everyone else down to their level of misery. I have seen it many, many times.
Fantastic. So, whats your idea then?

ex_user1234

Resigned
I'm not... You've had nothing to say, apart from belief, ambition, buzzwords... Details to follow when you're less busy. I'm interested to hear what you've got to say, if there's some content. If you've not got time now, thats fine. Bring it up when you have Ed.
So no one on Exeweb is allowed to question the Trust or the Club? You are just trying to shut down debate. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to participate in the discussion, then don't. No one is forcing you to.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
So no one on Exeweb is allowed to question the Trust or the Club? You are just trying to shut down debate. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to participate in the discussion, then don't. No one is forcing you to.
Righto mate. You said you'd a plan and would reveal it. Then you said youre too busy. Fair enough. I'm eager to debate it. There's nothing to debate... Nothing to shut down if I wanted to... Nor would I be able to. You seem like a paranoid charlatan.

i8cornwall

Righto mate. You said you'd a plan and would reveal it. Then you said youre too busy. Fair enough. I'm eager to debate it. There's nothing to debate... Nothing to shut down if I wanted to... Nor would I be able to. You seem like a paranoid charlatan.
Let’s flip this on its head then.

What do you think the trust is or has done well and wouldn’t change?

ex_user1234

Resigned
That's because you're a cynic. Everyone is a charlatan to a cynic. Anyway, you're nearly up to nine posts out of ten, so you're doing well.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's because you're a cynic. Everyone is a charlatan to a cynic. Anyway, you're nearly up to nine posts out of ten, so you're doing well.
What am I cynical about, Ed? There's no content.

Matt Russell

Look out for this, it'll be along soon
So, just to be clear, your first name is Ed or Edwin, and your surname is Price? And you are a Trust member?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let’s flip this on its head then.

What do you think the trust is or has done well and wouldn’t change?
Stopped the club going down the spout, stabilised the finances, set up an enviable youth system, achieved more success on the pitch than in the preceding decade.

Things could be better, of course. Think we need to be open to ideas. The idea of having an idea isn't actually an idea though.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Look out for this, it'll be along soon
So, just to be clear, your first name is Ed or Edwin, and your surname is Price? And you are a Trust member?
Not at all. But I did ask you and your silence is very revealing.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't have any ideas, particularly. But I'm also not saying they're all doing it wrong. Put up or shut up, isn't it?
So shut up and say nothing? And you wonder why I have my doubts about The Trust and the merits of becoming a member............