• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Exeweb dead?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

No!

i8cornwall

Potentially

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Potentially
Maybe it will go to extra time , then penalties...

i8cornwall

Maybe it will go to extra time , then penalties...
Don't let Sweeney take one then or Exeweb really is stuffed

Ex-ciderrr

Ive just noticed over the last week or so Exeweb has now passed the 4000 members mark.

Well done all involved.

is Exeweb dead? certainly not in my book

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ive just noticed over the last week or so Exeweb has now passed the 4000 members mark.

Well done all involved.

is Exeweb dead? certainly not in my book
Would make for an interesting match day thread if they all contributed!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We're struggling on advertising revenue, to the point we might not be able to cover our costs. There's been quite a dramatic fall since Caldwell's appointment.

I'm still working out if the number of visitors is the same but more people are using adblockers. Or there has been a significant drop in visitors.

I'm looking at an add-on to pop up a message to adblocker users with a possible view of disabling viewing Exeweb if visitor's don't disable the adblocker. 🐱

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're struggling on advertising revenue, to the point we might not be able to cover our costs. There's been quite a dramatic fall since Caldwell's appointment.

I'm still working out if the number of visitors is the same but more people are using adblockers. Or there has been a significant drop in visitors.

I'm looking at an add-on to pop up a message to adblocker users with a possible view of disabling viewing Exeweb if visitor's don't disable the adblocker. 🐱
Really Hants - it's no long ago you were asking for ideas to spend the income on ?
Sadly looks like us non-techs need to know how to disable adblockers - how do we do this ?
UTC

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's obvious - Matt Taylor had 2,000 multis. I never trusted him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I just need visitors to click on an advert!