• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is automatic promotion out of the question?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen Paul's interview ahead of the match. He certainly has faith in the players and I'm sure that he's said this and a lot more to them, which is what they need after the last two games. Obviously he wouldn't give anything away about team selection or formation, but it will be interesting if he does change shape, or if it's a straight swap for Jake. If it's a straight swap, then it's a case of who? I would go for Jordan Tillson, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tis goes for Matt Oakley. He also hinted about one or two other changes if he feels fresh legs are needed. That is the good thing about our squad, there are some great options.
Be the first time the name "Matt Oakley" and the phrase "fresh legs" have appeared adjacent to each other for MANY seasons.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In a poll of Twitter users (and therefore totally unscientific ;)) our media manager obtained the following result on the Exeweb account:-

• 12% believe we could achieve automatic promotion
  • 76% Play offs
  • 12% think we'll finish 8th or below

Last edited: