• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

grecianfaniow

Slim chance but be great if we go up and they go down be a perfect season.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I see there's a gashead on pi$$tofi taking the mick , Haven't seen any gaws on here lately giving it the big one ..... They must all be waiting for the team bus to turn up.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see there's a gashead on pi$$tofi taking the mick , Haven't seen any gaws on here lately giving it the big one ..... They must all be waiting for the team bus to turn up.
And then the head prefect Porkstain, having elsewhere implored his subjects to "stay classy" and avoid personal abuse, calls said gashead "a half breed".

Yeah, Nool, DEAD CLASSY, innit. :(

STURTZ

Light at the end of the tunnel for green fans, Adams contract will run out in four years. Hell of a tunnel mind.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Light at the end of the tunnel for green fans, Adams contract will run out in four years. Hell of a tunnel mind.
I blame you for jinxing his amount of time left ! Never mind mate.
And if you follow their website link they also lost 4-1 to the mighty Tavistock , never know give them a few years and they may be having to ground share with Tavvy lol.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Perhaps that "earthquake" at IKEA last week was simply Adams preparing his escape tunnel back oop north ?

Stelios

Posted in wrong place

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Accrington had not beaten them so badly would DA still be in charge ? 5-1 (with an OG for theirs) is a pi$$take but if they had only done it by a 2-1 scoreline do people think he may have survived til the weekend.

STURTZ

If Accrington had not beaten them so badly would DA still be in charge ? 5-1 (with an OG for theirs) is a pi$$take but if they had only done it by a 2-1 scoreline do people think he may have survived til the weekend.
Hard to tell, they must have weighed up the compo they'd have to pay up after Brent's 5 year contract deal with Adams. Get the impression that if they had stuck with their man then the supporters disgust might have been fairly uncontrollable.

Will it save them? that's debateable unless certain players are offered deals for next year. Anyway enjoy it while we can good bye to another useless and miserable green boss.