• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
They seem to be turning on Simon Hallet a lot quicker than expected !

Stelios

I'm still a bit concerned their away form may be enough to keep them up.

If Oxford go down with them there will be a debate as to who has the nicest 3 sided ground in League 2.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster

If Oxford go down with them there will be a debate as to who has the nicest 3 sided ground in League 2.
Their away form should be enough to see them go down as long as they keep Songo on the pitch , The bigger concern is that rumours abound about lack of funds at the moment to be able to complete the refurb of a stand (thought it was meant to be a new stand plotter promised ?).
Where's Zod when we need him to confirm / deny such things as the GT bar , WW11 ordnance etc etc .

dontpassback

Their away form should be enough to see them go down as long as they keep Songo on the pitch , The bigger concern is that rumours abound about lack of funds at the moment to be able to complete the refurb of a stand (thought it was meant to be a new stand plotter promised ?).
Where's Zod when we need him to confirm / deny such things as the GT bar , WW11 ordnance etc etc .
Not far off there,I have heard they have a few financial problems,and hallett isn’t the wealthy benefactor they thought he was.The green taverners have asked for money help with their supporters bar,and hallet has told them they are on their own!it looks like the chickens that Brent has brought in are coming home to roost! I maybe wrong but it sure is interesting times at park des gnomes

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

No debate to be had there, Oxford win hand's down, there might be one end missing, but there's no crumbling heap running the length of the pitch ! (tmi)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could be desperate to off load Carey for a knock down fee in January just to reduce the wage bill ! No mid winter break in Sunny Spain this year for "austerity argo" ! (rofl)

Stelios

Not far off there,I have heard they have a few financial problems,and hallett isn’t the wealthy benefactor they thought he was.The green taverners have asked for money help with their supporters bar,and hallet has told them they are on their own!it looks like the chickens that Brent has brought in are coming home to roost! I maybe wrong but it sure is interesting times at park des gnomes
I'm sure I read when he took over that he wasn't just "successful local businessman" rich but "absolutely loaded international-style" rich.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

Don't forget the pig's ear that is Brunton Park.

Stelios

Don't forget the pig's ear that is Brunton Park.
What's going on there?

Just remembered Stevenage have an empty space behind one of their goal too at the moment.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm sure I read when he took over that he wasn't just "successful local businessman" rich but "absolutely loaded international-style" rich.
Kagami was meant to be on one of the richest people list ! Remember how that turned out.

Having had another look on a couple of forums there is some talk of mismanagement and even about independent investigation over money , Couldn't mean Administration again surely ?