• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Internships in and around Bristol

mustangspeed2006

I know that quite a lot of Exewebbers are based in Bristol, therefore wondered if anyone would be able to help me out. A friend of mine here in Germany would like to do a 6 month work placement in Bristol. Preferably she would like to work with the disabled, children or the elderly. If anyone on here works/knows of someone who works at a school for the disabled, a nursery or in a retirement home and could help my friend set up a work placement here then please let me know.

Thank you in anticipation.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It might be worth looking on the Avon/North Somerset County Council website,too see if they have anything going...

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know that quite a lot of Exewebbers are based in Bristol, therefore wondered if anyone would be able to help me out. A friend of mine here in Germany would like to do a 6 month work placement in Bristol. Preferably she would like to work with the disabled, children or the elderly. If anyone on here works/knows of someone who works at a school for the disabled, a nursery or in a retirement home and could help my friend set up a work placement here then please let me know.

Thank you in anticipation.
Santos Little Helper on here is teacher at a School in Bristol for troubled children. Send him a pm I would

mustangspeed2006

Santos Little Helper on here is teacher at a School in Bristol for troubled children. Send him a pm I would
Thanks. Will do.