• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

dommers

Shouldn't someone start a 'Troy Out Thread'. The first goal was his fault. He should have attempted some sort of challenge and provided a dreadful backpass for the second goal.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Artur made a few good stops tonight but what the f*ck was he doing with that farcical goal ? That is all that will be remembered.
Is it on youtube? really wanna see it!

samwise

I think the backpass was fine, he had plenty of time to put the ball upfield, wouldn't have even needed to put it into touch. It would have been routine for any keeper who was comfortable with his kicking and comfortable with the ball at his feet...which is where Artur fell down tonight.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a c*ck up tonight. Please make Pidge our number 1 .

milts

Every keeper makes the odd howler. The difference is that most keepers make them about once every thirty or forty games, Artur makes one every three.

Good on him, he tries his best and he always picks himself up and goes again...but he can't kick, he's not particularly commanding on crosses, he's too slow to distribute the ball and he is more than a little prone to howlers...I just don't see what he offers.
Pretty much spot on.

PeteUSA

What a c*ck up tonight. Please make Pidge our number 1 .
Yes Pidge just has to be number one, until we can hopefully get a decent first choice keeper in. At the moment, the quality of our keepers is as likely as anything else to get us relegated.

milts

Shouldn't someone start a 'Troy Out Thread'. The first goal was his fault. He should have attempted some sort of challenge and provided a dreadful backpass for the second goal.
Troy made an error with the first goal. Krysiak made an absolute f*cking horrendous c*ck up. The back pass was easy enough to deal with.

dommers

Troy made an error with the first goal. Krysiak made an absolute f*cking horrendous c*ck up.
And both cost us a goal so why the difference?

Alistair20000

I think the backpass was fine, he had plenty of time to put the ball upfield, wouldn't have even needed to put it into touch. It would have been routine for any keeper who was comfortable with his kicking and comfortable with the ball at his feet...which is where Artur fell down tonight.
I still think the backpass was not the best but agree that Artur should have dealt with it. Maybe I was generous and gave him the benefit of the doubt by saying he should have simply put it out.

Borat

Some of these decisions made by Tisdale over the last week are keeping some fans away. I hope he starts making some better ones in the next few weeks else Exeter will turn into a rugby city with a joke of a football team ;)