• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm bored. Anyone fancy a virtual **** up?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Five pints of beer please and no chips, the virtual pub has been moved to virtual Cornwall! 🤪

STURTZ

Could be worse, in Wales you can go to the pub but they can't serve alcahol at all, but you're allowed to look!

Spoonz Red E

A welsh rare-bitter please.

Grecian2K

Good to see you using your Brains there, Spoonz.

Grecian2K

Just seen on "social media" that The Virtual is closed again until further notice and that the traditional NYE bacchanal has had to be cancelled. (Even with a substantial meal of haggis, neeps and fatties)

Regulars are advised to stand in front of a mirror at 23.59.59 tomorrow night with a glass of warm toddy in hand ready to mouth a mournful chorus of "Auld Lang Syne" to themselves.

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS :cry:

Rosencrantz

Just seen on "social media" that The Virtual is closed again until further notice and that the traditional NYE bacchanal has had to be cancelled. (Even with a substantial meal of haggis, neeps and fatties)

Regulars are advised to stand in front of a mirror at 23.59.59 tomorrow night with a glass of warm toddy in hand ready to mouth a mournful chorus of "Auld Lang Syne" to themselves.

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS :cry:
I hear the landlord is now operating a takeaway and delivery service with some "special" false bottomed boxes.

STURTZ

Nice to see a party from Barrow in the garden tonight, really nice to see the landlord hasmaximised his potential by putting tables all over the landfill patch behind the pub.

"Well done chaps secured, your place in league 2 I feel your work is over"!

I feel we should celebrate. My round! Pints all round, two for the tough looking f***er with the shaved head.

STURTZ

Cheers lads, have a good game now!

Colesman Ballz

Can't believe that this place has been shut for over 13months now ! Where is the barkeep and more importantly where is the beer ? Has Bojo been hosting secret lock ins and drunk the place dry or summat ? :unsure:

Alistair20000

I rather fear that COVID finished the business off 😢😥