• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm bored. Anyone fancy a virtual **** up?

Ian Russon

Michael, that's a bad start the morning my friend. I hope your day got better.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think this is the best place to be after tonight's result. Ive been told there's a spare room out the back so i may stay a while. I think a right skin full is in order then I'll more than likely kip on the floor.

Colesman Ballz

Four large JD and Cokes for starters please Barkeep, I need to get well anaesthetised after yet another bitter disappointment !
I reckon we have been well and truly "hexed" by the blighter who started the "Worst City Performances" thread. Been doom and gloom ever since and even starting to fear those bleddy Cornish pah !

Nope, the virtual stuff isn't cutting it right now, so off to get the real McCoy, shout one on me for Geoff over there when he comes around. Hope he has some pleasant dreams about the Left Bank or summat, rather than nightmares over footie !

Ian Russon

I brought a new shredder last week, who knew my Plymouth ticket would be the first thing to grace the toy.

I'm not going when we're not playing well, I do not want to be humiliated.

IndoMike

Michael, that's a bad start the morning my friend. I hope your day got better.
It didn't. 😏, But thanks for the wishes

Ian Russon

Is it too early for a lunchtime tipple?

Alistair20000

Can we rustle up some greasy bacon, sausages and a fried slice for our Geoff. It is bleddy uncomfortable in that spare room and some dodgy folk stay in there each night. Logie and ******** have signed the guest book in the past. Just hope nothing nasty happened to him while he was blotto.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Is it too early for a lunchtime tipple?
Much obliged. Never too early Ian.

I will have a pint of the Ol‘ Misery please. We ought to get something in for Geoffrey too. His eyes are like pi*s holes in the snow this morning.

geoffwp

I think hair of the dog is called for Al. That room out the back is not exactly the Ritz, what with only a wooden floor to kip on. I did notice ******** had carved his name on the wall in there.

geoffwp

Have a sinking feeling i may well be driven back on saturday.☹