• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm back...

felix

Why do I hear scarey music when I read this?
Better still to come in a few weeks...a re-meet of Adams and Evans!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I see Harry Plotter is up to his tricks again down the road ! Those janners really are thick

Has he actually done any work on that shiitehole of a stadium yet ?

Selling off land that the council gave him to develop , they even gave him a 2 million bung to help get it going (tmi) !

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never get help like that if their club was in Exeter, you have to pay your way in that City. Lucky their council tax payers are too thick to realise that they are constantly being ripped off.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never get help like that if their club was in Exeter, you have to pay your way in that City. Lucky their council tax payers are too thick to realise that they are constantly being ripped off.
Tell me you are taking the pi$$ mate , Tax payers in scumville !

There was an interview a while ago from down there with a "local" about having to pay council tax etc it went something along the lines of ...Leeeeroy 22 yrs old North Prospect .. "Yeah well me n my bird Tanneeeshaa 17 yrs old live in 3 bedroom house with our 6 multi racial kids 3 pitbulls and our 12 ft snake and the council want us to pay almost £2 a week towards council tax !! I mean we have to pay for dog food, fags, white lightning, Tennants extra, and drugs how dod they think we can afford £2 a week !

drake

This made i larf, you mean a city that cannot pay for its own basic services thus having to rely on handouts from DCC? by which case you haven't realised Plymouth pay into to. There is a reason tiny town wasn't allowed unitary status.. And for the record, even if exeter town council had the authority to gift a sunday pub team some cash there would be no need to, exeter already has its premier sports club, your clubs just there to keep the peasants out of walkabout on a saturday:D

Colesman Ballz

This made i larf, you mean a city that cannot pay for its own basic services thus having to rely on handouts from DCC? by which case you haven't realised Plymouth pay into to. There is a reason tiny town wasn't allowed unitary status.. And for the record, even if exeter town council had the authority to gift a sunday pub team some cash there would be no need to, exeter already has its premier sports club, your clubs just there to keep the peasants out of walkabout on a saturday:D
Do keep up duck, Exeter's been Walkabout free for some time now !

Still waiting for the Gnome Park Mankover to start I see, when will the penny finally drop with you bauys that Harry Plotter NEVER actually builds anything ? You lot are just the means to funding his "Pennycomequickly" Pension Pot. (rofl)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
How was the game today Ducky ?

A load of Cobblers apparently !

Curley

How was the game today Ducky ?

A load of Cobblers apparently !
Like you're in a position to mock!

Not beating Crawley at HOME?! Probably seen as a good result for your tinpot outfit. (rofl)

Avening Posse

Nice to see Scunthorpe and Charlton picking up at just the right time :D

graiser

Those playoffs are a lottery