• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taken from another forum - but direct from iFollow. I've not had issues attaching my laptop to my TV via HDMI - but I think the key is that the service does not 'support' the devices/features (i.e. in some cases with TV attached via HDMI it will work); as I've heard others who have made it work with some of the devices/features below but probably with random configurations of hardware, etc.
See #427😉

sign of the chimes

Haha - nice to see they're using a very similar cut and paste a year and a half on. It seems a lot of people had issues (not just with following ECFC) this weekend - so might have been an upgrade to something, somewhere that is throwing more people out than previously.

Avening Posse

In Oz I open Ifollow on the Exeter City official site on an Apple Mac laptop, and run a cable from it to the big TV and always seems to work fine

CityTillIDie

Worse game I’ve watched on ifollow in terms of stop start video

fred binneys head

Worse game I’ve watched on ifollow in terms of stop start video
That was just the referee, bloody useless.

norfolk_exile

Evening! I live on Yorkshire and can't get down for Tuesday. I know we can't get live video from our website but it is available on the Barrow website.

My question is, is there any problems with going through the opposition website to watch the match live? Has anyone ever tried it?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You should be able to get it from our Club site. You can swap commentary if you want. Might have to be patient for it to become available.

Fareham Grecian

Evening! I live on Yorkshire and can't get down for Tuesday. I know we can't get live video from our website but it is available on the Barrow website.

My question is, is there any problems with going through the opposition website to watch the match live? Has anyone ever tried it?
It’ll cost you £10, the same as it does from our official site - and all the money (after tax) goes to the club.

Red & White

iFollow, through the City website, is showing that you can purchase a video match pass for Tuesday's game.

andrew p long

iFollow, through the City website, is showing that you can purchase a video match pass for Tuesday's game.
Absolutely. Definitely being shown on ifollow via ECFC website. I too can see it as available to buy a match pass *now* from the City website.

Norfolk exile - have another look now. Wise to register and buy the match pass now so as to avoid last minute hitches.