• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

older-codger

I’m not on Facebook, I’ll just make do with the commentary for this game. Thanks for the help though 👍
If you have time you can watch the full match replay on iFollow

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a dodgy Internet link on City's FB page
These really are annoying and I'm always surprised our media folk don't take them down as they are proliferating. They are all either scams, or turn out to be unwatchable. A complete waste of time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

I was having trouble earlier and now can see why. I have just gone in again and that option is marked "currently unavailable" now to be fair. It was no problem paying by debit card though.

Squeezebox

Anyone else having this problem - if you access the match centre before 2pm on the Saturday, it says the link to audio commentary will appear here 1 hour before kick off. After 2pm this link seems to disappear and there is no option to listen. This then only re-appears about 15mins before kick off and everything works fine. This has happened on 3 occasions now and is a bit disconcerting when no audio option is available getting near to kick off. Miss a lot of the pre-match build up as well.

older-codger

First time I have used audio yesterday but that was the same for me. I presume that is because it is the Radio Devon commentary and they presume that there is nothin specific to the game until just before kick off.

Anyone else having this problem - if you access the match centre before 2pm on the Saturday, it says the link to audio commentary will appear here 1 hour before kick off. After 2pm this link seems to disappear and there is no option to listen. This then only re-appears about 15mins before kick off and everything works fine. This has happened on 3 occasions now and is a bit disconcerting when no audio option is available getting near to kick off. Miss a lot of the pre-match build up as well.
I listen to the buildup on BBC sounds app (on my phone but also available on PC) & switch over to the ifollow commentary a few mins before kickoff.

andrew p long

I listen to the buildup on BBC sounds app (on my phone but also available on PC) & switch over to the ifollow commentary a few mins before kickoff.
at the risk of exposing my lack of technical knowledge is this a method of listening to Radio Devon when located hundreds of miles away?

Can't wait to get access to the replay of the full match on ifollow> Anyone know when it is likely to be available for viewing?

(Really enjoyed the extended highlights, which is something I get again with the £4 or so per month audio subscription)

older-codger

at the risk of exposing my lack of technical knowledge is this a method of listening to Radio Devon when located hundreds of miles away?

Can't wait to get access to the replay of the full match on ifollow> Anyone know when it is likely to be available for viewing?

(Really enjoyed the extended highlights, which is something I get again with the £4 or so per month audio subscription)
I am in Northern Ireland and I used the iFollow audio on Saturday to listen to the Radio Devon commentary. Cost £2.50 but well worth it on the day. If you have a monthly sub then you can use it

Squeezebox

The full match replay was available for me yesterday morning and actually said it had been published well before that. It doesn't come up where the extended highlights and other videos appear however - you have to go to Matches, Results and then select watch on ifollow for the one you want. Hope this helps.