• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, but is it like the old days where someone ends up stood on a chair in the pose of the Statue of Liberty but holding the tiny TV aerial that's attached to the TV.
I'll try that one at 5 past kick off tomorrow (y)

cannockred

I'm referring to the browser on a Samsung TV. It works fine everywhere else.
We have an lg tv. The browser in that is silk android. If the tv is a smart tv you should be able to add silk to your apps. Certainly works in spain. 🙂

denzil

1235 hours - anyone got anything yet on the match v Scunthorpe ??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Working fine here. Looking very grey in Exeter.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, fine and hearing the PA at full volume

denzil

Working fine here. Looking very grey in Exeter.
All I've got YET AGAIN is Live Text only...…………………………………………………………...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have any viewing figures been released yet?

The reason I ask is partly because I just received a mail from the club regarding buying a pass for tonight's away match v Orient. I thought that for away games that the dosh from the first 500 passes purchased through City's website would go to the home club.

Pete Martin (CTID)

The reason I ask is partly because I just received a mail from the club regarding buying a pass for tonight's away match v Orient. I thought that for away games that the dosh from the first 500 passes purchased through City's website would go to the home club.
As I understand it, the first 500 passes bought to watch the away club go to the home club (£8.33 net for each £10 pass purchased).

We have, of course, similarly benefitted from this. It is all ultimately decided and controlled by the EFL, not the home or away clubs.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

As I understand it, the first 500 passes bought to watch the away club go to the home club (£8.33 net for each £10 pass purchased).

We have, of course, similarly benefitted from this. It is all ultimately decided and controlled by the EFL, not the home or away clubs.
Not by the EFL, they are regarded as confidential I suspect. But I believe the Clubs do get the figures for the whole of their league and at least one (Nicola Palios at Tranmere) has announced their own.

Broadly speaking I would guess the numbers of away passes reflect the normal away followings of each club but are significantly larger than these. So even with the first 500 going to the home club we will be getting a few hundred x £8 or so. And as Pete says, it cuts both ways. Clubs with low away support will probably not make any money from away games, though.

Oldsmobile-88

Andy Holt the Accy Owner has posted their ifollow numbers on Twitter..See posts 409 & 410.