• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

tonykellowfan

I have a relatively new BenQ monitor on my PC and watch using MS edge and the picture and sound are excellent.

The size of the monitor is such that very quickly I don't even notice that I'm not watching it on TV.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you want to join us today

The live stream is available.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hoping I can get the away commentary with the pictures.

When I went to the video before 2.30 it was the Southend commentary. On audio I have chosen the away commentary which works on audio alone but last game I watched on follow with the pictures the only commentary I could get was the opposition's.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just purchased my third matchday pass of the season and been charged in a third different currency.

milts

Anyone have the circle going around and around but no video? I had the same issue with Mansfied away. Home games have worked fine for me so far.

Any suggestions?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Close your browser and open up in a different browser. Try the app on your phone.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone have the circle going around and around but no video? I had the same issue with Mansfied away. Home games have worked fine for me so far.

Any suggestions?
I've had this several times. Suggest try opening a second tab on your browser and opening up the match centre again. Came straight on for me. No idea why it works, but it seems to.

Gloster2

Close your browser and open up in a different browser. Try the app on your phone.
Yes MS Edge works fine

milts

Have downloaded Firefox and that seems to be working fine thankfully

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No commentary only Radio Devon talk & news !