• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think that all the time social distancing remains in place and capacities are restricted the Saturday 3pm viewing embargo will be temporarily relaxed. Our CEO has indicated that is expected.

Pompey hasn't sold a 'proper' season ticket - we've effectively been asked to pay a £25 retainer to guarantee our seats for 2021/22 if things are back to normal and which also gives us eligibility for ticket ballots if/when demand outstrips supply. I think we'll pay for iFollow on top of that.

Other clubs have sold 'proper' season tickets. Sunderland have been explicit in saying that where fans have a season ticket and are unable to get in to the game they'll get a pass to their version of iFollow (they have a different platform that works on the same basis). I can't see why other clubs wouldn't follow suit.
The retainer fee makes very good sense and a “win win” deal for both the club and its regular Season Tickets holders.

flakey pasty

Advice please. I am trying to buy an international pass for ifollow which is advertised on the City site as £110. When I try to buy it in England, it doesn’t give me the choice of buying an international pass. When I try to buy it abroad, it is priced at €166 (£145). The ifollow phone number is permanently unavailable, and they are hopeless at responding to emails. Can anyone advise please?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Advice please. I am trying to buy an international pass for ifollow which is advertised on the City site as £110. When I try to buy it in England, it doesn’t give me the choice of buying an international pass. When I try to buy it abroad, it is priced at €166 (£145). The ifollow phone number is permanently unavailable, and they are hopeless at responding to emails. Can anyone advise please?
I asked on email about using Chromecast. Got a reply within 2 hours.
BTW you can't use Chromecast.

flakey pasty

I asked on email about using Chromecast. Got a reply within 2 hours.
BTW you can't use Chromecast.
I had an email from them at 9.15 this morning. They said they would get in touch with me ‘shortly’. That was the last I heard.

Anybody have any idea how much of the £10 fee for watching online goes to the club?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m sure I read somewhere that the overseas pass was £110 for new subscribers which is the price I paid last year. However, I can’t remember where I saw that and it now only seems to be available for £140 which is the price I was told I would have to pay when they e-mailed me about renewing my subscription.
Maybe I was just lucky but I had a very quick reply from someone called Daniela when I e-mailed to cancel my subscription.

hardi2b

$ 178 for year $ 26 per monthly $ 9 per game.....still too costly any way I can get live audio ?

denzel

$ 178 for year $ 26 per monthly $ 9 per game.....still too costly any way I can get live audio ?
Try living in the UK, it's a lot more than that.

denzel

Anybody have any idea how much of the £10 fee for watching online goes to the club?
I thought I saw a figure of 85%

Grecian666

Is today’s game being screened by I follow to be able to watch online? Or just audio?