• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Since I'm always on my desktop, I go to the Exeter City home-page and go to iFollow from there. Always seems to work via that route.

crocks

Ok so I have registered for ifollow , paid my money and gone as directed to the live match centre.

no pictures, no commentary,no nothing.

should I have gone to something else?
Its not the most intuitive....

andrew p long

On the front page of the app there is a watch live here - once you’ve paid, it should give you the game
thanks. Eventually the ‘watch live’ appeared and I was OK.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Update from the EFL

The EFL provided an iFollow update to subscribers on Tuesday 11th August, ahead of the 2020/21 season.

In the e-mail, they confirmed the following key points:

• All Season Passes will renew on the 1st of September ahead of the 2020/21 season
  • There is a price increase for the international products:
    • International Season Passes will increase to the equivalent of £140
    • International Monthly Passes will increase to £20 per month
  • Subscribers to those products will therefore be charged the new rates ahead of the new season.
  • There will be no increase to the price of iFollow Audio Products in the UK
  • We await confirmation on the pricing for UK Match passes for the coming season
Further updates will be provided in due course regarding iFollow for the 2020/21 season.

If you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2020/21 Season, or wish to use alternative payment methods, you must contact [email protected] by no later than 25th August 2020, or you may be charged.

Any queries regarding the information above can be directed via email to [email protected]

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Update from the EFL

The EFL provided an iFollow update to subscribers on Tuesday 11th August, ahead of the 2020/21 season.

• All Season Passes will renew on the 1st of September ahead of the 2020/21 season
  • Subscribers to those products will therefore be charged the new rates ahead of the new season.
  • We await confirmation on the pricing for UK Match passes for the coming season
Further updates will be provided in due course regarding iFollow for the 2020/21 season.

If you do not want your subscription to automatically renew for the 2020/21 Season, or wish to use alternative payment methods, you must contact [email protected] by no later than 25th August 2020, or you may be charged.

Any queries regarding the information above can be directed via email to [email protected]
As a regular subscriber I received an e-mail about this a few days and was less than happy. For those of us living overseas being able to watch matches live has been an absolute revelation and overall I've been very happy with the service that has been provided. However, to increase the cost of international season passes by 30 pounds at a time when many people are struggling financially seems an incredible decision. Also I can't think of any other similarly sized organisation that doesn't have some way to automatically cancel your subscription on their website rather than having to hope that someone reads and responds to your e-mail.

Oldsmobile-88

As a regular subscriber I received an e-mail about this a few days and was less than happy. For those of us living overseas being able to watch matches live has been an absolute revelation and overall I've been very happy with the service that has been provided. However, to increase the cost of international season passes by 30 pounds at a time when many people are struggling financially seems an incredible decision. Also I can't think of any other similarly sized organisation that doesn't have some way to automatically cancel your subscription on their website rather than having to hope that someone reads and responds to your e-mail.
Was any reimbursement offered or given after the curtailment of the regular season by 2 months ?

Red Devon

Update from the EFL

Will we be able to watch live Saturday matches in the UK from September 12?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was any reimbursement offered or given after the curtailment of the regular season by 2 months ?
Yes, I received about 20 pounds back from the 110 pounds I paid for last season.

eurogrecian

Yes, I received about 20 pounds back from the 110 pounds I paid for last season.
Lucky you. I've received nothing back (although they did email to say they were putting the sub up!)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lucky you. I've received nothing back (although they did email to say they were putting the sub up!)
Unfortunately I've deleted the original e-mail I received about the refund so I can't share that with you but it was discussed in this thread.