• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

GJW

For the last 2 seasons I’ve paid £45 per season for a season pass. For that you get full match replays the day after the games, as well as game highlights and 10 minute extended highlights. You also get live audio commentaries of every game. Access to live games that are midweek or bank holiday, but cost £10 per game. Additionally you get match stats and Club news and interviews. I’m guessing when thing get back to normal it will revert to this format.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have bitten the bullet & watched the last couple of games on ifollow.Gotta be honest it is not too bad for a single camera transmission.I thought the commentary tie in from Radio Devon was ok too.

I could get used to it 😁 Especially tucked up at home on a cold evening with a couple of glasses of Drambuie 😎

paperclip

I have bitten the bullet & watched the last couple of games on ifollow.Gotta be honest it is not too bad for a single camera transmission.I thought the commentary tie in from Radio Devon was ok too.
Agree with this, although for the 4-5 games I watched, I thought the standard of commentary ranged greatly, from really very good to quite irritating.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's live stream up and running.

grecIAN Harris

So what has been the issue with ifollow? I've registered, paid and logged on all in a few minutes and it works no problem whatsoever.

denzel

Picture quality very poor so far.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Picture quality very poor so far.
You need to refresh or change browser

denzel

Thanks. Better now

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best browser Chrome.

denzel

Best browser Chrome.
I am in Chrome. Picture is now much better but I was behind on the goal because of s couple of buffering incidents. There's nothing like watching live is there!