• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you have had reception issues with ifollow let Neil Le Milliere know,he is about to receive a survey on the service.
He could always come on here and ask

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He could always come on here and ask
Hell will freeze over first.

arthur

I got a refund from the Morecombe match.
Email from ifollow after I complained about the Bradford coverage:

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problems you have been facing trying to access iFollow match content.

We are now aware of the issue and it has been investigated. Please note that preventative measures and fixes are being implemented to stop this from happening again.

At this current time, we would not offer any refund or compensation for this particular issue, if this persists we may review this in the future. However, If you do have any issues like this in the future please contact us via the live chat option on the club's website and we will endeavour to resolve this as soon as possible.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Live stream up and running. Looking good!

denzel

Just have constant adverts. Is this a new thing?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do I keep getting stuff on Plymouth? I don't give a toss.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Survey on iFollow if you're interested

Exehausted

I've just filled in the survey. I had no idea until I got to the end that some clubs use their own supplier and not ifollow. They were mainly Championship clubs but Orient and FGR were listed. Does anyone know if they all charge a tenner? If they do, is it out of choice, or are they forced to charge the same as ifollow by the EFL?

PeteUSA

I'm not sure our match is available via iFollow today, FA Cup matches didnt used to be. The game is not available for purchase yet, which is very unusual.

Exehausted

I'm not sure our match is available via iFollow today, FA Cup matches didnt used to be. The game is not available for purchase yet, which is very unusual.
I see that you saw my response on the MDT.