• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately I've deleted the original e-mail I received about the refund so I can't share that with you but it was discussed in this thread.
Yes I have received a small refund too.

GJW

I got £18 (9 + 9) as I had Coventry and Exeter. New rule this season that you can’t have more than one subscription on the same email address. Have dropped the Coventry one as I expect to see them more on Sky this coming season and will go see them a few times also.

scottus86

Was any reimbursement offered or given after the curtailment of the regular season by 2 months ?
Yeah, I recently received an refund.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure I can afford to budget for iFollow this season given how much earnings I have lost due to COVID. A bit gutted about that.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure I can afford to budget for iFollow this season given how much earnings I have lost due to COVID. A bit gutted about that.
You won’t go far wrong with the Radio Devon match day coverage.. then catch up with highlights on SSN (Goals Express) and Quest Saturday evenings while you wait for the excellent social media content to be uploaded....manager and player interviews etc.. that’s my Saturday evenings anyway.

sign of the chimes

I see from earlier posts they've put the cost of the package up by about £30 overseas.

It will be interesting to see how iFollow deals with the coming season for UK subscribers.

Putting two and two together I reckon it will remain at £10 a game for individual matches, with a season ticket available for home games only at the same price as international passes (works out around £6 per game). For clubs that have put season tickets on sale as usual those fans will get iFollow access for games they can't/aren't eligible to attend.

The option will then be there to purchase away games on a match-by-match basis at £10. If that's the case will be interesting to see where the revenue goes. Do you limit the stream to the hosting club with an access code being made available upon purchase (so the revenue goes to the home team) or do you continue the existing model which sees the net income awarded based on which OS the purchase is made from.

I had a similar email to @GJW which identified my Pompey membership as the most used - suggests some sort of gatekeeping going on; wonder which way they'll go?

Red Devon

I see from earlier posts they've put the cost of the package up by about £30 overseas.

It will be interesting to see how iFollow deals with the coming season for UK subscribers.

Putting two and two together I reckon it will remain at £10 a game for individual matches, with a season ticket available for home games only at the same price as international passes (works out around £6 per game). For clubs that have put season tickets on sale as usual those fans will get iFollow access for games they can't/aren't eligible to attend.

The option will then be there to purchase away games on a match-by-match basis at £10. If that's the case will be interesting to see where the revenue goes. Do you limit the stream to the hosting club with an access code being made available upon purchase (so the revenue goes to the home team) or do you continue the existing model which sees the net income awarded based on which OS the purchase is made from.

I had a similar email to @GJW which identified my Pompey membership as the most used - suggests some sort of gatekeeping going on; wonder which way they'll go?
Chimesy - are you saying you think season ticket holders will be able to watch ineligible home games for free until October?

sign of the chimes

Chimesy - are you saying you think season ticket holders will be able to watch ineligible home games for free until October?
I think that all the time social distancing remains in place and capacities are restricted the Saturday 3pm viewing embargo will be temporarily relaxed. Our CEO has indicated that is expected.

Pompey hasn't sold a 'proper' season ticket - we've effectively been asked to pay a £25 retainer to guarantee our seats for 2021/22 if things are back to normal and which also gives us eligibility for ticket ballots if/when demand outstrips supply. I think we'll pay for iFollow on top of that.

Other clubs have sold 'proper' season tickets. Sunderland have been explicit in saying that where fans have a season ticket and are unable to get in to the game they'll get a pass to their version of iFollow (they have a different platform that works on the same basis). I can't see why other clubs wouldn't follow suit.

Red Devon

I think that all the time social distancing remains in place and capacities are restricted the Saturday 3pm viewing embargo will be temporarily relaxed. Our CEO has indicated that is expected.

Pompey hasn't sold a 'proper' season ticket - we've effectively been asked to pay a £25 retainer to guarantee our seats for 2021/22 if things are back to normal and which also gives us eligibility for ticket ballots if/when demand outstrips supply. I think we'll pay for iFollow on top of that.

Other clubs have sold 'proper' season tickets. Sunderland have been explicit in saying that where fans have a season ticket and are unable to get in to the game they'll get a pass to their version of iFollow (they have a different platform that works on the same basis). I can't see why other clubs wouldn't follow suit.
👍👍👍

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
You won’t go far wrong with the Radio Devon match day coverage.. then catch up with highlights on SSN (Goals Express) and Quest Saturday evenings while you wait for the excellent social media content to be uploaded....manager and player interviews etc.. that’s my Saturday evenings anyway.
Yes, the R Devon iFollow package overseas is much cheaper and I will have to settle for that. As for the other stuff you mentioned, it's not legally available outside the UK but I can wait until Sunday for the Youtube stuff.