• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

iFollow refund

GJW

Just had an email to say there is a 19% refund for this last season being paid back in the next 28 days. I know it’s just under £9 but a nice gesture from the EFL that I was not expecting.

contrabombarde

Yes I just received this too. Unexpected and a nice touch,but the cynic in me expects that next season’s subscription charge will go up by 19%. 😩

Reactions: GJW

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that 19% less income coming to the club though? I thought the main positive with ifollow is that we get most of the money.

GJW

I’m not sure how much of the yearly membership goes to the Club. It’s £45 per season for the pass. That does not include live games. You have to pay extra for those separately, when they are available. I know 70% of the match pass goes to the Club.

GJW

Reading a bit more on a few different sites seems to give differing % figures. Ranges between 70 and 80% of iFollow revenue going to the Clubs, so I would assume that is season, month and match passes. I can only hope that my 19% refund is from the EFLs pocket and not the Clubs.

GJW

Shame Sky weren’t giving refunds for the 3 months without live games on the Sky Sports package. Says a lot about Sky I suppose.

JJ red&white

Shame Sky weren’t giving refunds for the 3 months without live games on the Sky Sports package. Says a lot about Sky I suppose.
They were weren’t they? They paused everyone’s packages during months without live sports. Mine certainly was as was bt sport.

GJW

April and May was £1-50 cheaper than previous months but that was all. In fact just seen my payment for end of June has gone up £5 per month from last month. Need to have a serious look at whether I want to bother, going forward. Not sure it is worth it. Nightmare to cancel or change as well, from previous experience.

DB9

Sky did, They sent an email with a link to put your Sky Sports part of your package on hold, They only reinstated it when football started again.

Rosencrantz

Sky did, They sent an email with a link to put your Sky Sports part of your package on hold, They only reinstated it when football started again.
Yep, same here. Didn't pay for Sky Sports until the Premier League started again. I think Sky doing it put pressure on BT to do likewise.