• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If you are returning to SJP soon - please take note.....

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

Andy Holloway

Excellent video and let's hope ALL fans attending comply!!

Oldsmobile-88

Interesting(though not surprising) no turnstiles as such.

I think we have seen the last of POTD at turnstiles even when this is all over.

When the kiosks reopen eventually I would expect them to be cashless too.The last 9 months has just accelerated the process.

Spoonz Red E

Interesting(though not surprising) no turnstiles as such.

I think we have seen the last of POTD at turnstiles even when this is all over.

When the kiosks reopen eventually I would expect them to be cashless too.The last 9 months has just accelerated the process.
There'll always be a ticket booth 'Window 1' staffed by someone to help with any problems caused I hope.

Rosencrantz

There'll always be a ticket booth 'Window 1' staffed by someone to help with any problems caused I hope.
Reprinted more of my tickets than I'm prepared to admit 🤐

Boyo

I’m surprised that they haven’t divided the BB up onto smaller sections and allocated tickets to each. Social distancing on the terrace at Cheltenham seemed pretty much non existent with people congregating around the centre.

I really hope it all works well and everyone remains safe.

Red Devon

Does anybody know it there is a three seat space between non bubble supporters like was shown in the video or is it just two?

Grecian Max

I’m surprised that they haven’t divided the BB up onto smaller sections and allocated tickets to each. Social distancing on the terrace at Cheltenham seemed pretty much non existent with people congregating around the centre.

I really hope it all works well and everyone remains safe.
Remember WHO recommends minimum 1m distance which isn't very far at all when standing. The numbers we're talking about having on the BB will be so easy to have much larger gaps.

Appreciate our government went on the safe side with 2m (more than most countries I believe) but the point being - it should be very safe particularly outdoors. Ultimately if you choose to go to a match you're putting yourself at a certain risk, just like supermarkets or bars. Common sense should prevail on the BB.

Grecian Max

Just watched the video, club seems very organised with this so well done to all.

Will be great to see some people in the ground celebrating goals again.

Red Devon

Does anybody know it there is a three seat space between non bubble supporters like was shown in the video or is it just two?
@Spoonz Red E Would you know the answer to this please!?