• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Idle transfer speculation time

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last edited:

Cheggers

There was a local embargo until 2000hrs and the official site was all ready and set to go live at that time but there seems to have been a technical problem, hence the delay.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was a local embargo until 2000hrs and the official site was all ready and set to go live at that time but there seems to have been a technical problem, hence the delay.
Ferret Nuff, though the OS often seems to lag behind the news...one of the pains of being a small club with limited resources, I suppose.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
more chance of rowan atkinson joining us as in-house comedian.
... ... :$

Mackster

Doesn't exactly get the pulse racing. On loan to Brentford - didn't play, 1 in 17 for MK Dons. Surely he's got to be better than Biggers?

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
... ... :$
Never mind MM! You can join us as our in-house comedian!! ;);)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never mind MM! You can join us as our in-house comedian!! ;);)
Nah, we've already got one; PeteUSA. Biggest joke on the web.

Lister

Ferret Nuff, though the OS often seems to lag behind the news...one of the pains of being a small club with limited resources, I suppose.
John,

The article was written up this afternoon, and timed to go live at 8pm when the embargo was clear (the second article at 9pm).

The tech issue Chegs referred to was the fact that the website engine didn't actually get the article up to the right place until about 8:20.

It was the same for most PTV customers I believe.

Borat

John,

The article was written up this afternoon, and timed to go live at 8pm when the embargo was clear (the second article at 9pm).

The tech issue Chegs referred to was the fact that the website engine didn't actually get the article up to the right place until about 8:20.

It was the same for most PTV customers I believe.
How come it was released on Facebook before? Not waited until it was up on the OS then MR Exeter City Football Club clicked post status on FB ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How come it was released on Facebook before? Not waited until it was up on the OS then MR Exeter City Football Club clicked post status on FB ;)
Different technologies innit.