• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I need a little help Grecians!

Done! Good luck to him! I had to do the same thing back in the day of dinosaurs for my Masters ( I've also worked in Market Research) without the internet to reach out which was hard. It's so much easier nowadays!! It's a simply a typical project with the usual demographics which shouldn't offend. Sign up...... he's got a great Research Project going here and we could benefit from his findings!!

Done! Good luck to him! I had to do the same thing back in the day of dinosaurs for my Masters ( I've also worked in Market Research) without the internet to reach out which was hard. It's so much easier nowadays!! It's a simply a typical project with the usual demographics which shouldn't offend. Sign up...... he's got a great Research Project going here and we could benefit from his findings!!

.....and as a postscript, my good mate , a 'Gashead' (for once not Crawley!) is coming down for the game. Just let us know the findings of your efforts, please!!!! Good luck!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Done.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Done

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Couldn't find the box to say we're the greatest football club, but have completed the survey!

burtiew

Done

ChrisWickens

Hi everyone,
I am a Bristol Rovers fan fed up with the way the lower league is currently being run. For my dissertation, I am surveying fan satisfaction with Supporter Trust representation on the board of directors of lower league clubs. As you are currently one of only three fan-owned clubs in the top four divisions, your insights would be so valuable to the research. I have created a survey that takes 2 minutes maximum, and it is entirely multiple choice. Could you possibly take a few minutes out of your day to help me out?

Survey Link - https://bathmanagement.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2riefj23hmBS0qG

P.S with neither of our teams scoring much this season, this weekend's game isn't looking like a thriller!
Done and the best of luck! UTC!

fredmh37

Everyone the support has been amazing, thank you so much for all the help!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everyone the support has been amazing, thank you so much for all the help!
We like being the best club at everything - charity runs, dissertation responses, best programme, most academy players in the first team squad, etc - everything except winning at football.

fredmh37

We like being the best club at everything - charity runs, dissertation responses, best programme, most academy players in the first team squad, etc - everything except winning at football.
But do you have the most virtuous manager? Our manager currently has two court dates scheduled this year...