I need a little help Grecians!

Done! Good luck to him! I had to do the same thing back in the day of dinosaurs for my Masters ( I've also worked in Market Research) without the internet to reach out which was hard. It's so much easier nowadays!! It's a simply a typical project with the usual demographics which shouldn't offend. Sign up...... he's got a great Research Project going here and we could benefit from his findings!!

Done! Good luck to him! I had to do the same thing back in the day of dinosaurs for my Masters ( I've also worked in Market Research) without the internet to reach out which was hard. It's so much easier nowadays!! It's a simply a typical project with the usual demographics which shouldn't offend. Sign up...... he's got a great Research Project going here and we could benefit from his findings!!

.....and as a postscript, my good mate , a 'Gashead' (for once not Crawley!) is coming down for the game. Just let us know the findings of your efforts, please!!!! Good luck!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Couldn't find the box to say we're the greatest football club, but have completed the survey!

ChrisWickens

Hi everyone,
I am a Bristol Rovers fan fed up with the way the lower league is currently being run. For my dissertation, I am surveying fan satisfaction with Supporter Trust representation on the board of directors of lower league clubs. As you are currently one of only three fan-owned clubs in the top four divisions, your insights would be so valuable to the research. I have created a survey that takes 2 minutes maximum, and it is entirely multiple choice. Could you possibly take a few minutes out of your day to help me out?

Survey Link - https://bathmanagement.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2riefj23hmBS0qG

P.S with neither of our teams scoring much this season, this weekend's game isn't looking like a thriller!
Done and the best of luck! UTC!