• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I need a little help Grecians!

fredmh37

Hi everyone,
I am a Bristol Rovers fan fed up with the way the lower league is currently being run. For my dissertation, I am surveying fan satisfaction with Supporter Trust representation on the board of directors of lower league clubs. As you are currently one of only three fan-owned clubs in the top four divisions, your insights would be so valuable to the research. I have created a survey that takes 2 minutes maximum, and it is entirely multiple choice. Could you possibly take a few minutes out of your day to help me out?

Survey Link - https://bathmanagement.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2riefj23hmBS0qG

P.S with neither of our teams scoring much this season, this weekend's game isn't looking like a thriller!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Done (y)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the moment it's we suffering Grecians need the help - shedloads of it.

fredmh37

Thank you HH12!

iscalad

Done👌

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi everyone,
I am a Bristol Rovers fan fed up with the way the lower league is currently being run. For my dissertation, I am surveying fan satisfaction with Supporter Trust representation on the board of directors of lower league clubs. As you are currently one of only three fan-owned clubs in the top four divisions, your insights would be so valuable to the research. I have created a survey that takes 2 minutes maximum, and it is entirely multiple choice. Could you possibly take a few minutes out of your day to help me out?

Survey Link - https://bathmanagement.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2riefj23hmBS0qG

P.S with neither of our teams scoring much this season, this weekend's game isn't looking like a thriller!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Done 👍

fred binneys head

Done 👍

Bridgy 81

Done. Good luck with your studies.

Oldsmobile-88

Done..