• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I have it on good authority

Curley

That you chums in your biggest game in years last night sang MORE times about Argyle than your sorry selves (facepalm)

If so that is embarrassing (rofl)

Not a big surprise though in all honesty!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well your authority is nowhere near as good as you think it is because that is bull****.

We were too busy singing about Everton, Man Utd, Rooney, Stevie G and 10 German bombers :$

Silver fox

That you chums in your biggest game in years last night sang MORE times about Argyle than your sorry selves (facepalm)

If so that is embarrassing (rofl)

Not a big surprise though in all honesty!
Remind me, WHO?

Avening Posse

Well your authority is nowhere near as good as you think it is because that is bull****.

We were too busy singing about Everton, Man Utd, Rooney, Stevie G and 10 German bombers :$
you forgot the particularly tasteful "Jurgen is a w___r" and the "what the f___n hell is that" when the Liverpool fans unfurled the huge 96 banner........classy bunch we are (tmi)

Silver fox

Ffs if you lived in that ****e hole God help em.

sladie

i only heard it once and not many sang it, they are a bit like Accy............who are they? exactly

Silver fox

Ten German bombers, must go England away, Google it pal.

Rabid Doug

The anti Argyle songs belong to a different era, the Stevie G chant has absolutely no place being sung by any League 2 fans especially as he doesn't even for Liverpool and the ignorance shown by the few when the 96 banner was unfurled, should have been accompanied with a tannoy announcement "can those of you in the stadium for the Smallest Penis Contest, thank you for letting everybody know where you are, you have successfully made it through to the knock out stage"

Ashford Grecian

Some of the songs last night were an embarrassment quite frankly... Ten German bombers grow up please most of the fans present last night have no idea how stupid this sounds when they are generations away from the people that lived during WW2 and why on earth slag Stevie G off? are we suddenly Chelsea supporters?
I felt quite ashamed of most our plastic fans last night, lets sing City songs get behind the team not this absolute dribble that a lot of people think is funny and clever because is isn't.... And don't even get me started on the "loyal supporters chant" where are these 6500 at our league games???

city_red

Completely agree with Ashford. Some of that stuff was a total embarrassment to the club and to the loyal supporters who wanted to sing about our team. Argyle songs should have no place in our repertoire at all (except in City / Argyle games).
Please just sing City songs and show support for our team.