• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I didn't go for the football...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
"One of my" :unsure:

Are you a serial speeder ?
I’ve been on two. Sorry mum.

Alistair20000

I’ve been on two. Sorry mum.
I got out of one on a technicality. They don't call me Mr Loophole for nothing. :)

I did get pinned for one "Driver Awareness Course." Good news when I rocked up at the Cop centre up in Winfrith Dorset as a very attractive blonde in a short skirt was in the waiting room with all the other naughties. We got as far as establishing that we had both got done by the same camera in Chideock. Sadly things then went FUBAR. The attendees were split into 2 separate groups and I missed out. :(

manc grecian

Went to 3 xmas parties at the kassam can't really remember much apart from that

fred binneys head

I got out of one on a technicality. They don't call me Mr Loophole for nothing. :)

I did get pinned for one "Driver Awareness Course." Good news when I rocked up at the Cop centre up in Winfrith Dorset as a very attractive blonde in a short skirt was in the waiting room with all the other naughties. We got as far as establishing that we had both got done by the same camera in Chideock. Sadly things then went FUBAR. The attendees were split into 2 separate groups and I missed out. :(
I’m guessing that’s because she made a complaint.

Alistair20000

I’m guessing that’s because she made a complaint.
I’m guessing she just made a choice

iscalad

Went to the old Wembley twice. Once to see speedway world finals and once for a Rod Stewart concert.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
My work used to alternate between Silverstone and MK Dons stadium for our Xmas parties. Both were good but the Dons stadium has a hotel attached for collapsing into at the end of the night.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster

Those cameras in Chideock are a mare. You were unlucky to catch it on a time when ding more than 5mph was possible though.

One day they will give the South Coast the motorway from Dover to Plymouth that it desperately needs rather than the adhoc collection of bypasses that largely exist now.

Alistair20000

Those cameras in Chideock are a mare. You were unlucky to catch it on a time when ding more than 5mph was possible though.

One day they will give the South Coast the motorway from Dover to Plymouth that it desperately needs rather than the adhoc collection of bypasses that largely exist now.
I was clocked at 35 m.p.h.

I recall in the 70’s there was a project the Folkestone to Honiton trunk road. Was supposed to be all dual carriageway.

fred binneys head

One day they will give the South Coast the motorway from Dover to Exeter that it desperately needs rather than the adhoc collection of bypasses that largely exist now.
Just correcting a typo. You’ll be giving them an airport next.