• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Huddersfield V Exeter Matchday Thread

grecianfaniow

noooooooooooooo shes bad luck on starting threads, let her post after its made please! LOL

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
All these posts and nobody has yet had the nerve or the insight to flag up the real reason for our victory....................................

Black shorts and socks.

An end to the utter gayness of whiteage would be the single best thing we could do to improve our chances of making the play offs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
According to the club's Facebook page, 314 made it to Huddersfield.

ralph

All these posts and nobody has yet had the nerve or the insight to flag up the real reason for our victory....................................

Black shorts and socks.
Nail on head.

Grecian2K

Black shorts and socks.

An end to the utter gayness of whiteage would be the single best thing we could do to improve our chances of making the play offs.
Thank you very much. When I flagged up this very point, complaining about the new whiteage, at the start of LAST season, I was somewhat howled down...mainly by the laydees who, for some reason that I cannot fathom :S , seemed to prefer the white....especially in wet weather (or so they said at the time)

Grecian2K

Sadly, I'm stuck up in Brizzle for two days, (on a seminar learing how to cause even more chaos and disruption to motorists ;) )so will have to follow events from afar.

I hope Mr EW has got the site fully "primed and lubricated" ready for what is likely to be a busy night - god, I truly hate those agonising long pauses that sometimes occur on here when something interesting has happened. :(

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well if it was anything like last week it will grind to a halt as it's DDoS'd into oblivion.