• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How's Nursey?

Ian Sideman

Anyone know how Nursey is? I heard she's been unwell.

Please pass on my best wishes to my favourite exeweb lady xx

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know how Nursey is? I heard she's been unwell.

Please pass on my best wishes to my favourite exeweb lady xx
She is home now Ian building up her strength again and has been home for about 2 weeks now but yes she was extremely poorly at one stage and it was quite worrying. I popped round to see her last night and she had not long got back from the hospital from a couple of check up appointments and she has had some of her tablet prescriptions reduced which is pleasing. She can't walk long distances at the moment and is needing a wheelchair until she builds up her strength again but she is still her bubbly self overall which is good. Im sure she will see this thread in due course :)

Red the Paper

Banned
She is home now Ian building up her strength again and has been home for about 2 weeks now but yes she was extremely poorly at one stage and it was quite worrying. I popped round to see her last night and she had not long got back from the hospital from a couple of check up appointments and she has had some of her tablet prescriptions reduced which is pleasing. She can't walk long distances at the moment and is needing a wheelchair until she builds up her strength again but she is still her bubbly self overall which is good. Im sure she will see this thread in due course :)
Get well soon Rachel. The first exewebber I met, the second was Mike sat next to her.

A truly lovely person

MickStagraget

She is home now Ian
Don't call him Ian, you'll only encourage him.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... The first exewebber I met, the second was Mike sat next to her...
Same here, Red, how curious! Am so glad she's on the mend, albeit a little slowly...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Get well soon Rachel. The first exewebber I met, the second was Mike sat next to her.

A truly lovely person
True word spoken.

Lovely maid.