• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Even worse, imagine what it would be like to have never played it.. never. Now that would be proper tinpot

Wouldn't you agree?
We didn't need to play it at SJP ............... had it played for us by the music guy at Wembley !

felix

We didn't need to play it at SJP ............... had it played for us by the music guy at Wembley !
You weren't champions half-wit ...it was a play-off.

You lot are priceless.

Last edited:

drake

Even worse? You sure? What could be worse than playing it for the opposition who've just won the league by winning at your ground. And live on the telly too. Now THAT'S tinpot.
Because we were already dead and buried. We knew it, they knew it.you lot knew it and so did the rest of the footballing world.
Fell right through the leagues with no money, a club about to go out of business and ridsdale and co waiting in the wings to tap the nails in.

Yet, Still we show a league winning team the respect it deserves. It's what class teams do.

You're right though, no one would expect that from a little team with a chip on its shoulder would they, why would they?

You live up to your reputation well

grecian55

No dimwit it's called subtraction. I look at our points take yours away and that gives me the result. Adding up is different.
You having a go at me again Felix ? FFS I ain't said nuffin ;(

drake

(y)
You having a go at me again Felix ? FFS I ain't said nuffin ;(
Hi G55 and Felix:D

grecian55

Hello Drake (y), i'm back for more **** taking ,but no worries i can hack it .

felix

I wish we had "banter base" on Pasoti. I think it's a brave but entertaining addition to a forum.

grecian55

I wish we had "banter base" on Pasoti. I think it's a brave but entertaining addition to a forum.
True Felix as long as it don't involve Personal Attacks on people then a bit of micky taking never hurt anyone .

EXMADCITY

Torquay who ****

felix

Torquay who ****
Is he one of yours?