• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many more do you think we will get ??

anth_ecfc

With it looking very likely the rest of the tickets for December 11th going to go in the next 24 hours, how many more tickets do you think we will receive. I know the club have already ask argyle for more and are hopeful. But any clues on how many that maybe from a argyle prespective ?? Blocks ... Etc...

Southampton Gull

Great banter........................

drake

With it looking very likely the rest of the tickets for December 11th going to go in the next 24 hours, how many more tickets do you think we will receive. I know the club have already ask argyle for more and are hopeful. But any clues on how many that maybe from a argyle prespective ?? Blocks ... Etc...
carefull ! Whos gonna be left up there to turn out the lights?

anth_ecfc

If one of our chipnicker friends would be so kind....:p

Green_Bin

Bristol City brought down over 2600 a couple of seasons ago so they may offer you more tickets if it looks like the demand is there.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Great banter........................
It's a valid question and he wants an answer from a Garg... what problem is there?

Oh, hurt that we're not talking about your tinpot t*sspots?