• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How long can we hang on to Pym?

Loving your work Pete.

But nobody is going to be caught pointing out to you that , just a dozen games ago, you said that the 'manager would be off his rocker' to pick Pym ahead of Artur....

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54006-So-Whats-going-on-with-Krysiak
Opinions change over time if there is reason to change. Pete statesman opinion and has another up to date view and I find that refreshing. Saw two knowledgable fans (ex amateur players)late last night who were singing Christy Pym's praises and their enthusiasm made me happy. Not sure they post but both know Christy Pym's dad and we're just pleased the youth were doing well. Pete USA is a City fan, he doesn't criticise for the sake of it and if you actually read his posts, I would suggest most of the time he gets it right....well in my opinion anyway. Fantastic goal by Grimes, team confidence high and 3 wins on the bounce... Happy with that

Taz

Christy certainly didn't let the soft goal he conceded yesterday allow him to crumble. He was equally, if not more so impressive.
I didn't say he did GOG; I was more on about last seasons youth cup, he conceded a sitter and his head really dropped. I haven't seen him concede any sitters recently... but all keepers let a clanger go in and out and I just hope that he has 'learn't the mental side of the game', and that he has to stay positive no matter what. This is what I was trying to get at... at City if a keeper makes a mistake it gets blown right out of proportion and there heads drop... and we all how Tis likes to 'fall out' with players.

AlanDevlin

Loving your work Pete.

But nobody is going to be caught pointing out to you that , just a dozen games ago, you said that the 'manager would be off his rocker' to pick Pym ahead of Artur....

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54006-So-Whats-going-on-with-Krysiak
I also believe somewhere in the annals of Exeweb the Sage of Pinhoe (x) thought that Pym was too short

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He's made quite a few errors - the thing in his favour is the bounce back ability he has

He should of saved there goal yesterday - but redeemed himself

motorservices

He should of saved there goal yesterday - but redeemed himself
I thought that myself, i wonder if he hadnt had the injury to his head/eye, if he would have saved it, he could have had a little blurred vision, which might explain there goal

Pym is class act -we have a young , exciting spine to the team. its the best City team in an age - lap it while you can! Pym will probable be around longer than Grimes

STURTZ

Pym does seem to sometimes get caught out at the near post, remember the soft free kick at Argyle, I put it down to him anticipating a cross, it's something he can iron out of his game and there's no doubt he's a genuine class act.

grecIAN Harris

Pym does seem to sometimes get caught out at the near post, remember the soft free kick at Argyle, I put it down to him anticipating a cross, it's something he can iron out of his game and there's no doubt he's a genuine class act.
Maybe you ought to try putting it down to the quality strike it was (I hate giving Scummers praise).

Ash

Pym is class act -we have a young , exciting spine to the team. its the best City team in an age - lap it while you can! Pym will probable be around longer than Grimes
Will you please calm down. 3 games ago we were bottom and ****ting ourselves about the
Conference. See where we are in another 10 games.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will you please calm down. 3 games ago we were bottom and ****ting ourselves about the
Conference. See where we are in another 10 games.
Mate, fuc the results and fuc the position in the table, if u saw the u 21s last year like me and a crystal palace mate did at crystal palace we came away from that raving, no one on here really quite believed our raves, this is sort of the same, this team since they've got fitness and added nicholl are the nearest thing we've had to the real deal in 5 seasons.