• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How long can we hang on to Pym?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I liked Jonah and I rated Artur. But, it has to be said Pete, - whilst it's still early doors - as a glovesman Mr Pym is certainly different gravy ...

flakey pasty

I liked Jonah and I rated Artur. But, it has to be said Pete, - whilst it's still early doors - as a glovesman Mr Pym is certainly different gravy ...
Interesting comparisons, Rae.
I'd go ...
1) Pym
2) Artur
3) Jonesy

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rae! I'll rip you a new one! :D

PeteUSA

Bit of a shame the commentator on the FL Show had to come up with the "Pym will be disappointed" comment regarding the goal he let in! P*ssed me off a bit, since he apparently had a great game!

Dubai Grecian

Pym is class. Real class. Jonah and Artur both used to scare me at times, but somehow I feel at ease with Christy and I think the outfield players do too. OK he'll always make the odd mistake - what keeper doesn't - but, for me, he's the best City keeper for years (and still only 19 years old).
Sounds like another Big Kev Miller in the making?

PeteUSA

I would never have closed Miller as agile. He just got his positioning dead right, and didnt need to do the acrobatics!

grecIAN Harris

I would never have closed Miller as agile. He just got his positioning dead right, and didnt need to do the acrobatics!
But he did great statues when he was beaten all ends up.

A Slacker

Interesting comparisons, Rae.
I'd go ...
1) Pym
2) Artur
3) Jonesy
Totally agree

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Who knows, come January he could have played around 35 senior games. Seems a bit soon to be moving for me, as a keeper couldn't see him becoming a number one at a higher level that quick. I think it would aid his development to stay with us this season and all or part of next, or if he did get sold a loan back should be made part of the deal.

He is doing very well, hopefully he can add to his two clean sheets over the coming months.

A Slacker

I think Tis might do a Harley and sell him (but for a lot more than Harley as he is under 24) and then get him back on loan. Alternatively Artur is available for loan as well. Likewise, if Grimes goes, I would expect to see Harley back on loan.