• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Starting to look like the current bottom 3 of Blackpool, Wigan and Huddersfield will go down which is a shame, hardly exciting for next season - still hoping for Cardiff.
Ainsworth needs to turn things around soon at QPR or they will get sucked into this.

They were at the top in October.

tom_ecfc

Not a happy Taylor this afternoon by all accounts!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Warnock can somehow work his magic at Huddersfield Ainsworth and MT could well be renewing their acquaintance back with us in League One next season.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I think MT is very lucky that the bottom 3 can’t buy a win right now and I see all 3 of them going down.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like MT has had a bit of luck. 1-0 down at home to Cardiff and match abandoned.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like MT has had a bit of luck. 1-0 down at home to Cardiff and match abandoned.
That is putting it mildly not only were they losing but this was a 6 pointer

Cowshed Grecian

I think MT is very lucky that the bottom 3 can’t buy a win right now and I see all 3 of them going down.
He’s not “lucky” at all. He’s doing a grand job of keeping Rotherham afloat in the Championship. If he keeps them up he will be a hero, and I think he will.

tom_ecfc

He’s not “lucky” at all. He’s doing a grand job of keeping Rotherham afloat in the Championship. If he keeps them up he will be a hero, and I think he will.
Looks like he was afloat yesterday! 🤣

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like he was afloat yesterday! 🤣
May well have been missing the climate of Glorious Devon ! :unsure: