• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
And one over Ainsworth.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And one over Ainsworth.
For the second time this season!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feels like it's time to either close this thread or change the title.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not yet

Colesman Ballz

Feels like it's time to either close this thread or change the title.
The title of this thread has always irked me. It rather suggests that the "Sword of Damocles" is hanging over KMT's head, and worse still that Exeweb is relishing the prospect ! Definitely time for a title change. :mad:

Spoonz Red E

The title of this thread has always irked me. It rather suggests that the "Sword of Damocles" is hanging over KMT's head, and worse still that Exeweb is relishing the prospect ! Definitely time for a title change. :mad:
Just take the 'of his duties' bit off the title once Rotherham get enough points for safety.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
and worse still that Exeweb is relishing the prospect !
Or that we care, which I suspect most don't.

Alistair20000

Agreed

Delete: "Relieved Of His Duties"

Substitute: "Is Given The The Elbow"

Good on you Matt, 8 points above the relegation zone with a superior goal difference. Seems a good transfer window will enable Rotherham to keep their Championship status and something to build on next season, with or without Jevani.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Starting to look like the current bottom 3 of Blackpool, Wigan and Huddersfield will go down which is a shame, hardly exciting for next season - still hoping for Cardiff.