• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

Grecianpasty

Rotherham are one of the favourites to go down, both MT and the owners know that. He will most likely be sacked if he's in a mid table position in league 1 come January 24, but certainly not now.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
oh I didn’t tell you not to post, I asked you a question. You are a pest aren’t you :)
Good to hear. Pop me on ignore then, it doesn't bother me either way.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is the question being asked at Rotherham to which Jevani Brown is the answer?

fred binneys head

What is the question being asked at Rotherham to which Jevani Brown is the answer?
Q: Name a player we can’t afford

Grecian_Matt

Or if a post doesn't interest you don't click, let alone comment.

TBH, I am still interested in what MT and PT are up to.
I know the feelings about Tis on this forum are very hateful, but personally I didn't mind him and thought he was a great servant to the club, achieved a great deal and gave us all great memories.

MT only just recently left us, and I am sure if things don't work out at Rotherham, he will still have enough stock to get another L1/L2 job.

tonykellowfan

From the above it would seem that MT would like to sign Brown on a free in the summer.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Q: Name a player we can’t afford
I would suggest that they probably can afford him. Whether they would want him, is another question.

andrew p long

I would suggest that they probably can afford him. Whether they would want him, is another question.
They can't afford him this January. That would require Rotherham paying a fee of an amount that City would accept. On the Venn diagram of 'fee Rotherham would pay in January' and 'fee ECFC would accept in January' I don't see any overlap!

Non ecfc related, please move to another part of the forum 👍
Given that we have a "Former Players" thread with over 9,000 posts, I suspect there could be enough interest for a similar "Former Managers" one!

Radio Free Skaro

Matt was a legend for us but is a young and relatively inexperienced manager who needs time to develop a team. Whether he will be given this at Rotherham i think is doubtful...