• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not looking good for KMT... Win ratio 17.4%.
Hoping and praying he's sacked in time to come and save us

Radio Free Skaro

Don't think it it's Caldwells fault tbh, we have lost our best player in JB and we were down to 10 men today.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't think it it's Caldwells fault tbh, we have lost our best player in JB and we were down to 10 men today.
We played better with 10 men, with 11 we were dire.

Grecian Max

Won’t happen we are always hamstrung with sackings

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if a manager exchange could be organised - GC closer to home and wonder if MT's renovated Devon cottage sold yet ?
PS Taggy could offer his mansion !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me, I don't want MT back and I don't want GC to leave. People need to chill out a bit. 1 year ago many Arsenal fans were calling for Arteta's head because of his clueless formations and his inability to get the best from his players. 1 year on and they sit top of the Prem. Footballs a funny old game and there's a winning run just around the corner.

Colesman Ballz

For me, I don't want MT back and I don't want GC to leave. People need to chill out a bit. 1 year ago many Arsenal fans were calling for Arteta's head because of his clueless formations and his inability to get the best from his players. 1 year on and they sit top of the Prem. Footballs a funny old game and there's a winning run just around the corner.
There won't be a single win, never mind a winning run, unless we contrive to score a bleeding goal somehow ! :cool:

Agent Andy

a nice riposte to some of the nonsense written on these forums yesterday....lost the dressing room my arse
One swallow dosnt make a summer , they’re in big trouble and he has his work cut out to keep them up .

Bat Fastard

One swallow dosnt make a summer , they’re in big trouble and he has his work cut out to keep them up .
Was always going to be the case with Rotherham in the championship. Not been following their results lately but thought they had picked up a bit since that terrible run.

Grecian Max

Was always going to be the case with Rotherham in the championship. Not been following their results lately but thought they had picked up a bit since that terrible run.
1 win in 2023