• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - sacked by Rotherham & employed by Bristol Rovers

Radio Free Skaro

Great manager for us. But clearly struggling now Rotherham's current form is desperately awful.

I'm not sure how much patience the Millers have, Matt clearly deserves more time but I'm not sure he will have this luxury.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great manager for us. But clearly struggling now Rotherham's current form is desperately awful.

I'm not sure how much patience the Millers have, Matt clearly deserves more time but I'm not sure he will have this luxury.
Maybe we could swap Taylor for Caldwell with them. Certainly works for us.

tom_ecfc

Non ecfc related, please move to another part of the forum 👍

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

Rotherham have huge amounts of patience. They have kept the previous manager after he was relegated (twice?) as they bounce between League One and the Championship.

(however Warne had credit in the bank for repeatedly getting them to the Championship)

iscalad

Haven't you any shopping to do?

Banksy

Haven't you any shopping to do?
Or maybe Al’s quiz?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe you should post this on Rotherhams forum as most of us don't really care.

dontpassback

He was our manager,he chose to leave,so he isn’t our manager anymore,whatever happens at Rotherham,I couldn’t care less !

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
One ECFC related point about this.If they sack him in the New Year,he won't be poaching any of our players.

SaintJames

Very risky for say Jevani to join the Millers in Jan and then find Taylor is gone by Feb