• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng - Yes or No?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, next question.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
One decent game against City is hardly enough evidence to want him.back.
We could do with someone of his quality but who works harder and consistently. Admittedly not easy to find at Div 2
Not only that, if we resign him Proper Chap will be ranting about him every week and that will be too much to take..😉

jrg333

Nah he was lazy and had a bad attitude which rubbed off on other players. He and Luke Croll were a terrible pair to watch during pre-match warmups - almost like they thought they were too good to have to bother running. Not worth the money.

Legohead

Banned
No.

Langer

The financial package required to obtain him would make it a no from me if we could on the cheep then maybe.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah he was lazy and had a bad attitude which rubbed off on other players. He and Luke Croll were a terrible pair to watch during pre-match warmups - almost like they thought they were too good to have to bother running. Not worth the money.
I'd forgotten Luke Croll. Now playing for Daggers.

ChrisWickens

That is a NO from me; injury-prone and inconsistent. Mind you he would look good in the National League!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
6 goals in nearly 200 games for an attacking midfielder who offers next to nothing defensively.

Shameful.

IndoMike

6 goals in nearly 200 games for an attacking midfielder who offers next to nothing defensively.

Shameful.
About Boateng, I think you're right, Proper
He flatters to deceive. The minimum requirement for a player in Div 2 is work ethic. He would be a "luxury" player we can't afford to have hanging around.

Alistair20000

Love these yay or nays.

It’s a giant nay from the Tebbern jury.