Hiram Boateng - Yes or No?

SaintJames

Hiram is out of contract at the end of the season. I cant see MK Dons offering him anything. Of course Cambridge might but would you have him back at SJP? On the plus side he does offer a creativity and an ability to run with the ball that neither Jake, Archie or Nigel posses. On the negative he scores very few goals.

For me I would like to see him back in the red and white stripes

Trapdoor

He's better than Atangana, on par with Collins and Taylor albeit different to those two. If we swapped Atangana for Boateng I'd be delighted, but I wouldn't put him in CM ahead of Taylor.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hiram is out of contract at the end of the season. I cant see MK Dons offering him anything. Of course Cambridge might but would you have him back at SJP? On the plus side he does offer a creativity and an ability to run with the ball that neither Jake, Archie or Nigel posses. On the negative he scores very few goals.

For me I would like to see him back in the red and white stripes
Midfielders are in the side to create or destroy. That said when he does score goals, he scores special goals. Ones that are never to be forgotten.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boateng is not comparable with Atangana (central defensive focused). I imagine if you had their heat maps his nearest comparator is Collins (left sided cental midfield).

Hiram has great skill (scored 2 wonder goals for us) but disappears from games and is injury prone.

Nay from me.

Martin Lawrence

Boateng is not comparable with Atangana (central defensive focused). I imagine if you had their heat maps his nearest comparator is Collins (left sided cental midfield).

Hiram has great skill (scored 2 wonder goals for us) but disappears from games and is injury prone.

Nay from me.
This x10 for me.