• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

help needed

cityregular

Sports dept. of the E&E./WMN. Sunday Independent Please come to our help

Stop sitting on the fence & surely even you can see we can't put up with
this shambles.

Reporters of the past would have blasted the home record ---not just report what
Tisdale wants you to print
We have to get something done & with your CONSTANT help maybe something will sink in.!!!!

Barum

Used to buy WMN every day, but their blinkered attitude to Tisdale's failures is the very reason I've not bothered with it in the last year or so.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Used to buy WMN every day, but their blinkered attitude to Tisdale's failures is the very reason I've not bothered with it in the last year or so.
Same here Barum!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stuart James reported on the Notts County game & was very scathing about the performance..I don't believe he is the regular reporter on the Grecians these days (I occasionally buy the WMN),What I remember when he was the main man covering Grecian matters,he did not pull any punches.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stuart James reported on the Notts County game & was very scathing about the performance..I don't believe he is the regular reporter on the Grecians these days (I occasionally buy the WMN),What I remember when he was the main man covering Grecian matters,he did not pull any punches.
I think he writes for the Plymuff Herald. As far as I know the WMN no longer has articles on the Grecians, on line.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Stu is a top bloke & rarely writes about City anymore sadly as he's not afraid to say it how it is.....

I think he writes for the Plymuff Herald. As far as I know the WMN no longer has articles on the Grecians, on line.
Even Spotlight called it as worst start to the season in ECFC history

PeteUSA

Indeed, Stuart James was great at reporting City shortcomings, and wasn't afraid to publish serious stuff like we have today in the E&E. It seems he's been moved to the WMN which very few exonians would read. Instead, until recently the football stuff was dealt with by Simon Larkins, who plainly only put to print what Tagg approved of. Larkins is now working for City in some capacity, so I'm not sure if he's still with the E&E. Either way the paper is still hesitant to print anything remotely anti Exeter City.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Stuart James had moved on from the WMN.

malcolms

Indeed, Stuart James was great at reporting City shortcomings, and wasn't afraid to publish serious stuff like we have today in the E&E. It seems he's been moved to the WMN which very few exonians would read. Instead, until recently the football stuff was dealt with by Simon Larkins, who plainly only put to print what Tagg approved of. Larkins is now working for City in some capacity, so I'm not sure if he's still with the E&E. Either way the paper is still hesitant to print anything remotely anti Exeter City.
You're right Pete, Mr Larkins now revels in the splendid title of Media Manager at the club.... wonder how that came about? :S