• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help Clinton Score

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
We know that Tisdale spends all his downtime on Exeweb, so this campaign will make a real difference.

Post on this thread if you want to see Clinton Morrison become City's penalty taker.

citizen

We know that Tisdale spends all his downtime on Exeweb, so this campaign will make a real difference.

Post on this thread if you want to see Clinton Morrison become City's penalty taker.
Nooooooooooooooooooo He would have to be on the pitch first!

Pobbop

He'll score the winner at Argyle, it is written......

berniesworld

It will come...............it is his destiny

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I hate it when the designated pen taker passes over to somebody who can't hit a cows arse with a banjo

Tom Nichols takes pens and takes them well

Antony Moxey

I hate it when the designated pen taker passes over to somebody who can't hit a cows arse with a banjo

Tom Nichols takes pens and takes them well
Agreed. If we're 4-0 up (or 4-0 down for that matter) and get one in the 80th minute then by all means hand it over, but for any other situation it will be vital that it's scored so the designated taker should take it.

As an aside, hasn't Tisdale said in the past that he doesn't like the player who's been fouled to be the one that takes the resultant penalty, yet Nichols was the one fouled for the first penalty yesterday.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
As an aside, hasn't Tisdale said in the past that he doesn't like the player who's been fouled to be the one that takes the resultant penalty, yet Nichols was the one fouled for the first penalty yesterday.
Yeah people were saying that yesterday but since Tom has been taking pens it doesn't matter if it's him brought down he still takes them. Newport away last season is another example.

Silver fox

It will come...............it is his destiny
#legend ....

VOR

I would hope Clinton would be embarrassed by this thread.

Why should a player who has yet to miss one for the club, give up a penalty for any reason, especially as an act of charity.

With the current forwards we have available, Tom, Alex N, Will, Wheeler, Holmes and Grant, I cant see Clint getting much game time anyway

Devon_Lad

I would hope Clinton would be embarrassed by this thread.

Why should a player who has yet to miss one for the club, give up a penalty for any reason, especially as an act of charity.

With the current forwards we have available, Tom, Alex N, Will, Wheeler, Holmes and Grant, I cant see Clint getting much game time anyway

Mr Clown has a tasty bite here, respect.