• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hello to all

general zod

Can you vote porkie out of Brents ass?
On a separate issue it is interesting to note that now his imminent purchase of HP is within weeks away the same dirty tactics of hackers spies and forked tongues appears on que within the Argyle fan base.

Devonisgreen

Point 1 We own our club

Point 2 Our directors are elected by the trust

Point 3 You will fail yet again to beat the Mighty City.

Enjoy your day!
1, You're more than welcome to it.

2, Do they have the power to sack Grimsdale ?

3, Thanks. (rofl)

general zod

Well I certainly enjoyed what will probably be my last visit to St James Park for a long while. Never knew how bad the view was from the back of the stage coach. Adios for now.

Rabid Doug

Well I certainly enjoyed what will probably be my last visit to St James Park for a long while. Never knew how bad the view was from the back of the stage coach. Adios for now.
The view from any part of the ground is dire for us at the moment Zod. Argyle were too strong for us yesterday and you deserved your win. You have a manager going places we have one who will never leave, we both have Boards holding our Clubs back. Get rid of Brent and you may realise the potential that exists

general zod

Slightly indifferent with regards to Tisdale, I think he is a decent guy and certainly sticks to his principles. He clearly has an ethos of Exeter City at heart but the home results are alarmingly poor granted.
Strange a couple of years ago we'd have bit your arm off to have him at the helm at HP, still think he's the right man for Exeter given your resources but I understand your concerns.

With reference Brent I believe him to be a tapeworm who has hoodwinked the dumb and dumber and once he get's his dirty paws on the freehold of HP in October his true intentions will become clear. I'm like a voice crying in the wilderness with regards to Brent and his toadies. No-one else utilises 'useful idiots' in the way he has to curry favour with the great unwashed.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
On a separate issue it is interesting to note that now his imminent purchase of HP is within weeks away the same dirty tactics of hackers spies and forked tongues appears on que within the Argyle fan base.
You don't mean multiple accounts yet again being used by those in favour ? Surely not , thought that was against the rules down there !

Harry certainly knows the people to keep in with.

general zod

You don't mean multiple accounts yet again being used by those in favour ? Surely not , thought that was against the rules down there !

Harry certainly knows the people to keep in with.
Not to mention the barnstorming by 'useful idiots' peaceful opposition meetings.
Nucky Thompson from boardwalk empire hasn't got a look in.