• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has this been looked at before?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster

Not up to date, even if its anywhere near accurate

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Curious to see the attribution of said date (assuming it was not just lifted from FM20 or FIFA)
To be frank some of those numbers seem barely credible.

malcolms

Curious to see the attribution of said date (assuming it was not just lifted from FM20 or FIFA)
To be frank some of those numbers seem barely credible.
Don't know, which is why I asked...Looking at the American Football salary figures, they look fairly accurate...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe those figures were provided by Adrian Iamfullofshit.

He is good at what he does.

malcolms

I believe those figures were provided by Adrian Iamfullofshit.

He is good at what he does.
You mean the whole site across all the sports? He would have been a very busy boy...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
You mean the whole site across all the sports? He would have been a very busy boy...
Adrian can multi task.

ryancooper327

Pretty much the same figures as in football manager...

sidney

The numbers look pretty accurate to me, and go a long way to explain why we let a number of players leave. MT is not just managing a team, he is managing a budget. In the middle of a pandemic. He makes mistakes, like everyone else, but he is a smart operator, and worldly wise. This is a good time to give youth an opportunity, and see how we go. Thus far, I suspect we are over-performing, and I doubt we will make the play-offs: but I think 2020-21 will be seen as a successful season, when all things are taken into account.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Would be helpful for the site to make citations - I can't really dispute any of the figures as I don't have a scooby what our players are on, my one quibble would be I can't see Bowman being on just £700 per week especially given the amount we reportedly signed him for and the logic that forwards tend to attract higher wages than other positions.

Reactions: Ash

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be helpful for the site to make citations - I can't really dispute any of the figures as I don't have a scooby what our players are on, my one quibble would be I can't see Bowman being on just £700 per week especially given the amount we reportedly signed him for and the logic that forwards tend to attract higher wages than other positions.
How much did we sign him for ?