• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Anthony Moxey Mellowed in his old age?

IBA

I've noticed that veteran Exe-Webber Ant Moxey seems to be less pedantic , and more reasonable of late , and some would say his comments on these forums are not without their own unique charm and are even humorous at times. As MG once asked, what's going on?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could at least spell my f***ing name correctly, it’s not like you don’t see it often enough.

Colesman Ballz

That would be a no then ! :ROFLMAO:

IndoMike

I've always found him to be a most agreeable chap and totally reject comments like "He'd start a fight in a telephone box" or that he'd have an hour-long argument about nothing if in the mood. A unique poster who should be highly valued by the Exeweb fraternity.

Spoonz Red E

I've always found him to be a most agreeable chap and totally reject comments like "He'd start a fight in a telephone box" or that he'd have an hour-long argument about nothing if in the mood. A unique poster who should be highly valued by the Exeweb fraternity.
What do you mean 'should be' he is highly valued you $@#*** :devilish:;)

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I can imagine he'd be an excellent addition to Goggle Box, if ever the chance arose.

Grecian2K

Just don't sit on his seat in the Grandstand, that's all.

IBA

I can imagine he'd be an excellent addition to Goggle Box, if ever the chance arose.
I was amazed that the Beeb missed out on the opportunity of 'our Ant' to replace Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear when he , Hammond and May buggered off to Amazon. Hand on heart AM couldn't have been any worse than Chris Evans.

Grecian2K

I was amazed that the Beeb missed out on the opportunity of 'our Ant' to replace Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear when he , Hammond and May buggered off to Amazon. Hand on heart AM couldn't have been any worse than Chris Evans.
He missed the cut for SPOTY as well! Further proof that the Beeb is a bigoted, prejudiced organ.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has Big Tone mellowed ???

Not a chance, he'd have an argument with a lamp post.